Kulimvorith triumphantly returns to his tribe and is crowned the Dragonborn Emperor.
All kneel before the red-scaled leader, save a handful of dissidents who are caught and shackled by the Imperial Jailer, Grimlock.
The first task at hand is completed swiftly: the complete extermination of the Dhakaani. The years of imprisonment still burning on his soul, Emperor Kulimvorith burns every Hobgoblin village to the ground.
With his leadership and the power of The Crown, a renewed Council of Wyrms then sets out to conquer and enslave all of Droaam,
and in time, to reconquer the lost lands of the ancient dragons, spanning the entirety of Khorvaire.
I'd like to get some feedback on the adventure. If you wouldn't mind dropping some Comments, I'd be very appreciative. This feedback is open to lurkers to post to as well, not just the players. Anyone is welcome to comment.
- What did you like the most about the game? and/or What was the most exciting part?
- What did you like the least about the game? and/or What was the most boring part?
- What one thing would you change if you could?
- What one thing can I change to make myself a better DM?
- Tell me about some "oh shit!" moments. What things caught you by surprise?
- What could I do to encourage more use of the Language Rules and have more whispers and machinations?
- To those who've done play-by-post games, please compare and contrast those games with mine.
Lastly, please look to DMG 42 in the coming weeks for the latest and greatest iteration of this beloved now-classic adventure.