FOURTHCORE TEAM DEATHMATCH

March 2, 2008

The Sanctuary of the Sacred Stone

PLAY-BY-POST THE LOST CROWN OF TESH-NAGA (Part 2)



The Dwarves are alarmed at your presence, and stir uneasily at your intrusion. They are all unarmed and wear but simple robes embroidered with red symbols, ancient runes of peace and protection. Those sitting in their pews stand up at your arrival, all eyes fixed on the monstrous beasts interrupting their evening ceremonies. The Dwarves nearer the entryway hold up their hands, palms facing you.

Each dungeoneer reacts faster than the Dwarves and has three days (72 hours) of real time to submit their actions before they exposed to, and contract, Frostbite.The exact order of the dungeoneers' initiative is unimportant at this juncture, and it is assumed that they are all creatively delaying their actions to match up with the order at which everyone posts their turn (with possible exceptions granted by the Dungeon Master). Every dungeoneer has a full round of actions before the Dwarves react to your presence; though the Dwarves are all alert, aware of you and on the defensive. The exact location of the dungeoneers is a little vague. Assume that, aside from Ghaaldar, the dungeoneers are all located at about where Black Lotus is shown.

48 comments:

  1. [Drum-Haak]

    Drum-Haak rushes into the room excitedly. Shouting a warcry in the dwarven tongue, he raises his grisly staff high in the air and sends an orb of lightning hurtling into the midst of the hapless dwarves.

    [Tech]

    Move Action: move to O2 (assuming the dwarf doesn't take an OA because he's surprised)

    Minor Action: Draw staff

    Standard Action: Shock Sphere centered at J12.
    Area burst 2
    +6 vs. Reflex
    Hit: 2d6+5 lightning damage.
    Miss: Half damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOC: as the dwarves are not surprised, please revise Drum-Haak's movement to P4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the shadowy recesses of the vestibule, Drum-Haak unleashes his powerful spells.

    (6)+6 vs. Reflex 16; MISS!!!
    (13)+6 vs. Reflex 16; HIT!!!
    (4)+6 vs. Reflex 16; MISS!!!
    (10)+6 vs. Reflex 16; HIT!!!

    Bolts of lightning arc up from the far end of the room, expanding and consuming the peaceful Dwarves. The smell of burnt Dwarf-beard fills the room as their blackened and smoking bodies drop to the floor.

    The Dwarves at I14 and L14 are killed.

    OOC: Since we're considering weekends to be a single day, the deadline for this combat round will be Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mavarothix (through prior communique) jumps in immediately after Drum-Haak, cowering/hiding in square P4. HE scrunches up his small frame attempting to escape notice, and tries to slip a clawed hand into Drum-Haak's backpack. His clumsy rustling around and clanging manacles alerts his "ally" to the kobold's unscrupulous behavior.

    (6) +13 -5 [shackled] vs. DC 21; FAIL!!!
    (12)+15= 27 Stealth check

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First roll was a Thievery check to pickpocket, by the way.

      Delete
  5. OOC: Well *that* went well... Forgot about the -5.

    Mavarothix cowers even further, expecting swift reprisal from the goliath standing before him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. [Duurkala]
    OOC: The stance I would have up would be Song of Savagery since I've been working to warm everyone up to the combat up to this point.

    Seeing the kobold and the other two Dhaakani coming through the door, Duurkala draws his sword and with a mighty shout goes rushing into the monastery. He stands at attention, looking back and forth to see where his best place to attack will be, putting a hand to his feathered amulet around his neck, then goes charging into the thick of things. While biting and slashing at the dwarves he starts regaling his companions with a story of the fall of the Dhaakani, trying to whip his allies into a frenzy.

    "There were days when the great Dhaakani empire stretched as far as the light of the sun. Our people lived off the sweat of our brows and the fat of the land, but we were careless. The humans, elves and these [unintelligible chatter] came forward and grew up in the land. Before we knew it, they had turned all of our lives upside down. We were hiding under rocks and had to turn away from our glory. But no longer! Run hard, hit harder and bring glory to your people!. We run in first, we destroy our opponents and leave the snow red with the blood of dwarves!"

    Duurkala's tongue hangs long from his mouth in a savage grin of bestial might as he turns to the dwarves he has surrounded himself with in an attempt to intimidate the simple monks.

    TECH
    Minor action: draw sword
    Move action: move to N6
    Standard action: charge (does not provoke) into square M9 to attack the dwarf in square L10, +10 vs AC, 1d8+7 damage and on hit using Song of Savagery grant Drum-Haak a +4 to his next damage roll before the end of my next turn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. [Duurkala]
    OOC: The stance I would have up would be Song of Savagery since I've been working to warm everyone up to the combat up to this point.

    Seeing the kobold and the other two Dhaakani coming through the door, Duurkala draws his sword and with a mighty shout goes rushing into the monastery. He stands at attention, looking back and forth to see where his best place to attack will be, putting a hand to his feathered amulet around his neck, then goes charging into the thick of things. While biting and slashing at the dwarves he starts regaling his companions with a story of how

    "There were days when the great Dhaakani empire stretched as far as the light of the sun. Our people lived off the sweat of our brows and the fat of the land, but we were careless. The humans, elves and these [unintelligible chatter] came forward and grew up in the land. Before we knew it, they had turned all of our lives upside down. We were hiding under rocks and had to turn away from our glory. But no longer! Run hard, hit harder and bring glory to your people!. We run in first, we destroy our opponents and leave the snow red with the blood of dwarves!"

    Duurkala's tongue hangs long from his mouth in a savage grin of bestial might as he turns to the dwarves he has surrounded himself with in an attempt to intimidate the simple monks.

    TECH
    Minor action: draw sword
    Move action: move to N6
    Standard action: charge (does not provoke) into square M9 to attack the dwarf in square L10, +10 vs AC, 1d8+7 damage and on hit using Song of Savagery grant Drum-Haak a +4 to his next damage roll before the end of my next turn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jumping into the thick of the fray, Duurkala shows no fear and smites his hated foe.

    [TECH]
    (19)+10 vs. AC 19; HIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kulimvorith, tired of holding the door open for these animals, walks in after the initial rush. Over the roar of his comrades, he shouts (in common): "Cooperate and no one else must die! You are clearly outmatched dwarves"

    Tech: Enter, move to O8,
    Intimidate +7, trying to bully the two dwarves in M8 & M11 (I assume this is a minor action?).

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOC: The Common tongue that you all speak is known to these Dwarves as Goblin. Intimidating is a standard action.

    Kulimvorith strides into the room and mercifully feels his icy bloody returning to a normal temperature. He begins shouting in the yapping Goblin-speech of his masters

    [TECH] (8)+7 vs. DC 21; FAIL!!!

    The Dwarf at I10, an elderly greyhaired woman, shouts out into the room, her words echoing across the stone walls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. [Ghaaldar]
    Ghaaldar sees others going after dwarves deeper in the chamber, which is good. The knight instead will work his way in from the entrance.

    Tech:
    Minor: Draw Flail of Winds if not already drawn.
    Move: Activate Battle Wrath stance if not already activated.
    Standard: Charge to N4, attacking the dwarf at M4 with flail. Basic Melee +10 vs AC, 1d10+6 dmg on a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOC: I don't think it matters, but Ghaaldar need not have used the Move action.

    Ghaaldar charges forward, shoulder held low. His legs heave up the bulk of his muscular body like a coiled spring, slamming the top half of the Hobgoblin's heavy iron shield below the sternum of a squat Dwarf. The Dwarf is lifted off the ground, tossed in the air, before being sent crashing down to the floor from an overhead swing of the magical flail. The wooden pew is smashed into splinters and doused with Dwarven blood.

    [TECH]
    (17)+10 vs. AC 17; HIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! AC was 19, not 17.
      Results unchanged.

      Delete
  13. [Black Lotus]

    Black Lotus sees the others going inside, and decides that it's probably a wise idea to get in there as well, out of this dreadful cold. He's not as overzealous as the others, and hangs back cautiously, blade at the ready.

    [tech]

    Move to Q4 to be out of this horrid cold.
    Minor: Draw rapier
    Ready standard action to attack if one of the dwarves comes to attack me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. [Grimlock]
    Caught up the excitement of the moment, Grimlock ducks his massive head, squeezes through the doorway, and charges through his compatriots, bellowing deafeningly. Seeing a dwarf on the bench before him, he does what he does best. "GRIMLOCK SMASH!!"

    [TECH]
    Minor action: bring mordenkrad to ready
    Move: squeeze through the door to P4
    Standard: charge to M5 (does not provoke OA from enemy at M4) attacking the dwarf at L6 and basic melee +8 vs AC, 4d6+10 dmg on a hit. Target is marked.

    OOC: LOUD NOISES! I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOC: Thanks to everyone for getting in your posts ahead of schedule. Faster posts = more gaming! And wow! Grimlock is fucking big!

    Crouching in the corner, Black Lotus takes careful measure of the situation and prepares to smite any who would come close.

    Grimlock takes a different approach to the matter altogether, bullying his way past his masters and squeezing through the chokepoint. He has a lust that can only be sated with blood! The hulking Ogre raises a two-fisted hammer high above and smashes the wooden pew apart like a pile of twigs. Grimlock points to fingers towards his own eyes, then at the Dwarf.

    Shit just got real.

    [TECH]
    (9)+8 vs. AC 19; MISS!!! Target is marked as an effect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seeing their brothers fall to sword and sorcery, the Dwarves' hands are forced into violence.

    In response to Grimlock's ferocious assault, the hobbled old man leaps into the air, tucks his chin, and does a roundhouse kick to Grimlock's knee. Grimlock howls in pain as he is dropped to the ground!

    [TECH]
    (18)+10 vs. AC 19; HIT!!!
    for 6 damage and knocked prone (see status effects in the init list to keep track). Grimlock is at a mere 40 HP.


    Grimlock, of course, is having trouble keeping track of these events, as a brawny man steps away from the fire towards the Ogre and tears off his shirt to reveal rippling abs so hard you would swear they were chiseled from the very stone of the mountain. "Hoo-ah!"

    As Grimlock tries to stand, he grabs the Ogre's shoulders and sends him stumbling over the Dwarf's stout back. The Dwarf flexes his tremendous strength, using Grimlock's size against him, and hurtles the hairy giant into the entryway.

    [TECH]
    (13)+10 +2 [combat advantage] vs. AC 19; HIT!!!
    Grimlock is slid 2 squares, he is now squeezing, and he takes 6 damage to be at 34 HP!


    Drumhaak finds himself in the midst of a coven of Dwarven widows, haven taken solemn oaths long ago swearing themselves to the virtues of chastity, poverty, and punching. They send the overconfident Dhakaani sage tumbling head over heels!

    [TECH]
    (10)+10 +2 [CA] vs. AC 19; HIT!!!
    (20) CRITICAL HIT!!!
    for (2)+6+6= 14 damage, knocked prone, and slide 4 squares to I5! Duurkala is at 24 HP!


    Knowing the signs and unspoken symbols, more Dwarven women move into the action; this time a maid barely into adulthood and a crone supporting herself on crooked staff. The crones steps away just enough to whip the staff around into Duurkala's groin, while you energetic and spry maiden grabs the lecherous old man in a headlock, twisting and throwing him over her shoulder and into the flames! "DIE IN A FIRE, GOBLIN BEAST!"

    [TECH]
    (15)+10 vs. AC 19; HIT!!!
    (7)+10 +2 [CA] vs. AC 19; HIT!!!
    for (1)+4+6+6= 17 damage and lit on fire! Duurkala is bloodied and at 7 HP!


    A man in the back looks down towards a young lad at his side, whispering to him, "Go now, my son. Say the prayers, and we will protect you," THAT MAN THEN RUNS SCREAMING AND CHARGES THE COCKY SCALED KULIMVORITH!!! The Dwarf drives his beefy shoulder into the frail body of the Dragonborn, knocking the wind out of the slimy creature and planting him into the ground.

    [TECH]
    (12)+10 +1 [charge] vs. AC 15; HIT!!!
    for 6 damage and knocked prone. Kulimvorith is at 32 HP.


    The young boy then hurriedly rushes to the stone altar, closes his eyes, prays to himself, and rings the silver gong. "Blessed Father, protect us."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Order of events is slightly off. Duurkala will take the fire damage and get lit on fire at the start of his turn on Round 2.

      Delete
  17. === Round 2 ===

    Each character has a full set of actions, to occur when you post them. You have 3 days to get your post in, meaning the next post deadline is Tuesday morning (weekends count as 1 day).

    ReplyDelete
  18. CLARIFICATION: Drum-Haak has not been attacked by the Dwarves at all, cowering as it were behind the shield of Ghaaldar. All those Dhakaani names get jumbled up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mavarotrix continues to struggle with the shackles. "Get me out of these things and let me do something!" he shouts. "Give me the key!"

    OOC: Withholding actions to see what everyone else does... or not do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOC: Well Duurkala is on fire, does he drop at the start of his turn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the start of Duurkala's turn, he will take the (1)+4 fire damage already listed, then make a save against an ongoing effect (yay, Hobgoblins!). If he fails that, he'll take 5 fire damage from the ongoing effect, and, worst case, be at 2 HP.

      And prone.
      In a fireplace.

      Delete
    2. AWESOME. The stories they will tell of the the flaming goblin who destroyed the monastery of the dwarves will live through the ages!

      Delete
  21. [Duurkala]
    As Duurkala is cast into the fire place, his mighty longsword Snicker Snack pulses with blue energy absorbing some of the violence being directed at him, but even so Duurkala's fur catches aflame as he crumples into a pile against the logs and coals of the fire place.

    He stands, his fur singed and ablaze and he seems to barely notice the fire. "Now this is a story worth telling. *garble, garble, garble*?!?!? HAHA!" He lunges forward, newly invigorated by his own bravado and strikes quickly and decisively against the dwaves while putting himself in position to best encourage his allies.

    TECH
    OOC: Sword grants resist 1 to all damage so I should have a bit more HP.
    Move Action: Stand up.
    Minor Action: Take advantage of Skald Aura and grant self a healing surge +1d6. Only one more use this encounter (and anyone can use it on their turn if they are within 5 of me).
    Standard Action: Charge to square K5 to attack dwarf in J6 (does not provoke), +10 vs AC, 1d8+7 damage on hit and using Song of Savagery to grant Ghaaldar a +4 bonus to his next damage roll before the end of my next turn.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm having problems posting this morning; could you post the following for me?

    [Drum-Haak]
    Drum-Haak snarles as he moves further into the room. "Duurkala! Stop screwing around; get your ass out of that fire!"

    The wizard turns his attention to the insolent dwarves before him and smiles wickedly. "What foolish beasts! You have the audacity to attack my brothers?"
    With a grandiouse gesture, Drum-Haak summons the cold fury of winter and blasts the damnable creatures.

    [TECH]
    Move Action: Move to O2.
    Standard Action: Freezing burst centered at K5; Area burst 1; +6 vs. reflex
    Hit: 1d6+8 damage. (+4 int, +4 damage from Song of Savagery)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Trying to put out the flames by a quick stop-drop-and-roll, Duurkala tries to resist, but is singed. Remembering the old tales of valor, he pulls himself up by his bootstraps, grits his teeth, and charges in and smites the old woman, the Goblin Blade snapping the gnarled staff and carving into her midsection, spilling entrails onto the stone floor! The searing flames die down in the wake of Duurkala's glory!

    [TECH]
    Hobgoblin Resilience Saving Throw (4); FAIL!!!Duurkala takes 5 fire damage, but retcon's 5 damage from the Resist 1 (5 seperate attacks!) to stay at 7 HP.
    He then heals (5)+9 HP to be at 21 HP, and no longer bloodied.
    Charge Attack: (13)+10 vs. AC 19; HIT!!!
    And then save at the end of turn (11); Success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Drum-Haak's attack target has been revised to K7.
    BTW, Duurkala is down to 9 healing surges.


    The crafty wizard steps back into the corner to take a long look at the situation and devise a cunning ploy. An icicle spear, summoned from the glaciers outside of the building, comes hurtling through the window and impales the peaceful Dwarven woman through the throat.

    [TECH]
    (7)+6 vs. Reflex 16; MISS!!!
    (18)+6 vs. Reflex 16; HIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. [Ghaaldar]
    Ghaaldar curses under his breath for letting the dwarf boy ring the gong. He could have forseen that, readied one of his javelins. But, his battle rage wanted melee and you can't say no to some good, bloody melee.

    Seeing an opportunity to show off to the others, he steps between two dwarves, swinging his flail all about in a show of bravado, before finally attempting to slay one of them.

    Tech:
    Minor: Switch stances to Defender Aura. Aura 1 Marking ability.
    Move: Start at N4, N5, N6, end at M7.
    Standard: Flail to Dwarf at L6, basic melee. +11 vs AC (includes flanking w/Duurkala, combat advantage), 1d10+8 dmg (thanks to Song of Savagery).

    ReplyDelete
  26. OOC: I was actually assuming you had your Defender Aura up at all times, there's really no reason not to, and it works in conjunction with your stances. So, Ghaaldar has an extra minor action to use if he wants and he is still in the Battle Wrath Stance.

    Also, if you have trouble posting a comment, try messing around with what profile you're signed in as, located right below the Comment form.


    Ghaaldar carefully steps through the rows of wooden pews, honing in on his prey before smashing a Dwarf skull like a melon!

    [TECH]
    (12)+11 vs. AC 19; HIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OOC: You're right! Make that 1d10+10 dmg, making that dwarf MORE dead! BTW, no problems posting on my end.

    Minor action: Taunt, "We're going to feed you to our hell hounds, pray for a swift death!"

    (No expected crunch results from this, just fun.)

    ReplyDelete
  28. OOC: Of course, the taunt is in goblin. Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Duurkala points at Ghaaldar and mutters in dwarven at the monks.

    He turns his head back and smiles at Ghaaldar, "Very intimidating friend."

    ReplyDelete
  30. With a huff and a puff, Kulimvorith gets up, dusts himself off, all the while glaring at the stupid dwarf in front of him. "Stupid insolent fool, you could have been more useful to me alive, but now you must be punished!" He flings his left arm in a wide arc, showering the two closest dwarves in fire.

    OOC:
    Move action: Stand up.
    Standard action: Burning Spray (Close Blast 3 = L9-N9xN9-N11) +7 vs Reflex, 1d8+8 fire damage. Also, the next enemy to hit me by EoNT takes 3 fire damage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FIRE ERUPTS FORM KULIMVORITH'S FINGERTIPS AS THE BLOOD OF HIS DRAGON FOREBEARERS BEATS IN HIS HEART!!!

      [TECH]
      (4)+7 vs. Reflex 16; MISS!!!
      (15)+7 vs. Reflex 16; HIT!!!


      Dodging the flames, the first Dwarf sidesteps northward to let the gout of fire incinerate the second Dwarf [M11]! He is seared!

      Delete
  31. From MAVAROTHIX:

    I'll pull an arrow (minor action, I guess) and try to use it to pick the lock on the shackles (standard action, Thievery +13 base, minus whatever penalties you impose). If there's any possibility of me doing it discretely (Stealth +12?) I'll try.

    If that works, use my remaining action (minor) to draw longbow.

    [TECH]
    (14)+13 -5 [shackled] = 22 vs. DC 21; SUCCESS!!!


    Mavarothix spends his Minor, Standard, and Move Actions; but he is now free of his shackles and armed with his bow.

    ReplyDelete
  32. [Black Lotus]

    Enough of these foolish dwarves. Black Lotus darts forward craftily to attack one from behind.

    [tech]

    Move: Tactical Trick to M3. I don't provoke AoOs for leaving squares adjacent to my allies, and until the end of my turn I have combat advantage on enemies adjacent to my allies.
    Standard: Melee Basic attack. +13 vs AC, on hit: 1d8+8 + 2d6
    Minor: Twiddle thumbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black Lotus moves like a shadow across the floor, slipping between the hulking brute Grimlock and the kobold struggling to escape his own bonds without either even noticing. Similarly, a look of surprise spreads across the face of the Dwarf locked in hand-to-hand combat with Duurkala, as a rapier blade point pierces the Dwarf's lungs and breaks through the sternum, spilling a fountain of blood onto the oak pews.

      [TECH]
      (12)+13 vs. AC 19; HIT!!!

      Delete
  33. [Grimlock]
    UGH?!!?

    Grimlock staggers to his feet and barrels forward again!

    [TECH]
    Move: stand from prone
    Standard: Charge to M5 and basic melee at dwarf at L4, +8 vs AC, 4d6+8 dmg on a hit. (+2d6 dmg on a hit if he does not die, from Furious Assault) Target is marked.
    Minor: Look fearsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOC: Loos liek you guys REALLY hated that Dwarf at L4. Or tghat you love Duurkala, either way! I'll change the charge to be a valid target.

      Leaping over shattered debris and raising an oversized, ogre-made hammer overhead, Grimlock SMASH!!! as his muscled arms snap down the weapon. A Dwarven woman, praying to her long-past mothers, has her neck and shoulders crumpled under the impact. Dropped to the ground, Grimlock raises a heavy boot to crush the poor woman's ribcage and squeeze the life right out of her.

      [TECH]
      (12, again)+8 vs. AC 19; HIT!!!

      Delete
  34. NINJA FIGHT!!!
    A young woman grits her teeth, digs her feet in, and leaps through the air to plant her heel into the Hobgoblin's chin, sending Black Lotus head over heels onto the hard ground.

    [TECH]
    (18)+10 vs. Reflex 18; HIT!!!
    Black Lotus takes 6 damage and is knocked prone (30 HP remaining).


    The little boy at the head of the sanctuary, tears streaming down his face, rings the silver gong for the second time.


    === Round 3 ===

    Each character has a full set of actions, to occur when you post them. You have 3 days to get your post in, meaning the next post deadline is Friday morning, although I suspect we'll be moving onto the next scene here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  35. [Drum-Haak]
    Drum-Haak's lips curl up into a vicious grin (much like the Grinch who stole Christmas). He speaks a dwarven command to the woman and points to the fire. He then turns to Duurkala and speaks again, laughing sadistically.

    [tech]
    Standard Action: Hypnotism vs the dwarf at L3
    +7 vs. Will.
    Hit: Slide into the fire at J1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dwarven woman's eyes roll up into the back of her head and she walks to her doom, burned alive.

      [TECH]
      (15)+7 vs. Will 16; HIT!!!

      Delete
  36. Mavarothix levels his bow towards the dwarf and, despite how he really feels about them, manages to thread two arrows between Ghaaldar and Grimlock. The arrows shriek noticeably as they sail towards their target.

    Without even waiting for the arrows to hit their mark, the kobold darts through the crowd and approaches the raging fire. Hoping to ensure they will never be used on him again, he tosses the unlocked shackles deep in to the flames.


    [TECH]
    Standard: Twin Strike at remaining dwarf, w/ Screaming Short Bow
    Two attacks, +10 vs AC, 1d8 +1 thunder damage each and the target is deaf until EONT.

    Move: Move to K3

    Minor: Throw shackles in to the fire (K1, if you need me to be specific).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOC: Actually, to be thorough, damage for each shot is 1d8 +2 due to Bow Expertise.

      Delete
    2. OOC: Oh snap! Those shackles will die in a fire!

      With his first taste of freedom, Mavarothix celebrates by piercing his enemy in the throat with a pair of arrows. He is a hunter once again, a master of bow and shadow.

      [TECH]
      (10)+10 vs. AC 19; HIT!!!
      (17)+10 vs. AC 19; HIT!!!

      Delete
  37. The Dwarves have been defeated, and with it there is no immediate or obvious threat. Dungeoneers may now take a short rest, using whatever encounter powers they have, such as Second Wind, at their leisure. For regaining hit points and spending healing surges, etc., please be explicit about your numbers. Please do not try and be sneaky about what you've got, I'll surely comment on it publicly soon enough.

    We continue with Part 3: http://dmg42.blogspot.com/2012/02/exploring-sanctuary.html

    ReplyDelete