Ghaaldar returns to his tribe as the newly crowned Emperor of Dhakaan.
With his leadership and Duurkala's wisdom, the iron-clad legions set out to conquer and enslave all of Droaam,
and in time, to reconquer the lost lands of his people spanning the entirety of Khorvaire.
Following Milwaukee Joe's lead, I'd like to get some feedback on the adventure. If you wouldn't mind dropping some Comments, I'd be very appreciative. This feedback is open to lurkers to post to as well, not just the players. Anyone is welcome to comment.
- What did you like the most about the game? and/or What was the most exciting part?
- What did you like the least about the game? and/or What was the most boring part?
- What one thing would you change if you could?
- What one thing can I change to make myself a better DM?
- Tell me about some "oh shit!" moments. What things caught you by surprise?
- What could I do to encourage more use of the Language Rules and have more whispers and machinations?
- To those who've done play-by-post games, please compare and contrast those games with mine.
Lastly, please look to DMG 42 this week to start lurking on the next session of The Lost Crown of Tesh-Naga! A new batch of 7 dungeoneers has been picked, each receiving identical starting information as you guys did, but coming to the "table" with wildly different characters, and more importantly, reacting to the same stimulus in wildly different ways.